Let our physician-led team select a top-tier Professor of Internal Medicine from a major U.S. university. When your case demands authoritative answers, INTERNAL MEDICINE EXPERTS secures the nation's leading Internal Medicine expert witnesses.
Our Board-Certified university experts have full-time Internal Medicine practices, publish in major peer-reviewed medical journals, and work in all areas of Internal Medicine including hospitals, private offices, long-term care facilities, and hospices. They understand the realities of day-to-day Internal Medicine practice as well as the treatment of complex and uncommon problems. In other words, they not only know the standard of care --- they define it. Save time and money by working directly with a true expert whose commitment is to the facts of your case.
INTERNAL MEDICINE EXPERTS handles ALL areas of Internal Medicine litigation including:
• Abdominal pain
• Angina (chest pain)
• Biliary disease (cholecystitis, ascending cholangitis)
• Cancer recognition
• Deep vein thrombosis (“DVT”)
• Gastrointestinal bleeding
• Gastrointestinal infection (E. coli, Clostridium difficile or “C. diff”)
• Hyperlipidemia (elevated cholesterol or triglycerides)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis)
• Liver disease (hepatitis, liver cancer, alcoholic cirrhosis, portal hypertension)
• Myocardial infarction (“heart attack”)
• Necrotizing fasciitis
• Polypharmacy (medication interactions)
• Pulmonary embolism (“PE”)
• Shortness of breath
• Urinary tract infection
Regardless of the specialty or situation, INTERNAL MEDICINE EXPERTS will hand select a nationally recognized Professor of Internal Medicine who is a true expert in the exact issues of your case. Elite offers a Zero-Risk Guarantee: Retain the expert or we will return your fee.
Please call (877) 670-7819 to speak directly with a Board-Certified physician on our staff. There is no charge for the initial phone consultation and we will outline a strategic plan for moving forward.
Areas of Expertise
- Internal Medicine
References upon request.