Dr. Farr Ajir is a practicing Board Certified Neurosurgeon with more than 35 years of experience in the treatment of disorders and injuries of the brain, spine, and nerves.
Dr. Ajir has been staff neurosurgeon at Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Systems.
He is also certified by the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners (CIME) and provides expert reviews and medical-legal opinions as an expert neurosurgeon.
Dr. Ajir is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS), and a member of the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the California Association of Neurological Surgeons. He is a recipient of several awards.
Furthermore, he is a Certified Physician Executive (CPE) with many years of leadership and administrative experience in healthcare delivery. He is a member of the American Association for Physician Leadership.
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Diplomate American Board of Neurological Surgery.
Certified American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
Fellow American College of Surgeons.
Diplomate American College of Physician Executives.
Medical Board of California Expert Medical Reviewer.
California, Montana, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington, Wisconsin, and Utah.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American College of Surgeons.
American College of Physician Executives.
California Association of Neurological Surgeons.
Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
University of Wisconsin Medical School, Alumni.
Pepperdine University School of Business, Alumni.
Physicians without Borders.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Dr. Ajir has been staff neurosurgeon at Mayo Clinic and Kaiser Permanente Healthcare Systems.
References upon request.