Esther Brant is a doctoral prepared healthcare professional with an extensive diverse experience. She has over 35 years of nursing, in acute-care hospital, Long-term care, assisted living, home health, and community colleges. In acute -care some of her experiences include specialized in emergency nursing for 17 years, critical care, medical-surgical, pediatric, cardiac care, mental health, utilization review, managed care, and nurse education manager. In addition, Dr. Brant has worked as a director of nursing in Long-term care, and hospice and palliative care, and staff development coordinator in long-term care.
She has additional experiences with policy procedures/guidelines, wound/falls, Iv's, restraints, pain management, regulatory affairs, abuse/neglect, and nursing documentation.
With her time-management and task skills, case reviews are completed in an efficient manner.
Schedule a discovery call with me at: Website- ebrantconsulting.com or https://calendly.com/ebrant07
- Emergency Medical Services
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Long Term Care
- Medical Devices
- Nursing Homes
- Wound Care/Pressure Sores
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP): Drexel University
Master of Health Administration and Education: University of Phoenix
RN License in Maryland/compact states
Certification- Nurse Executive- ANCC
Certification in Medical/Surgical Nursing- ANCC
Certification- Pain Management
Certification - Wound Care/Ostomy
Certification- Infection Control - CDC
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Nurses Association (ANA)
American Heart Association (AHA)
American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI)
Maryland Nurses Association (MNA)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Clinical Nursing Topics: General nursing, medical/surgical, geriatrics, pediatrics, pain management, patient safety, wound care, falls in nursing homes, emergency nursing.
medical devices, restraints, IV insertion, specialty beds, wound care
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: After 35+ years in the nursing profession I am venturing into this new and exciting field as a legal nurse consultant. I am confident that my experiences and knowledge has prepared me this next step.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Literature search
Organization of records
Write reports; Affidavits of Merit
Assist attorney in deposition preparation of witness/defendants
deposition and trial support/testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $150/hour
Deposition $250/hour within 4 hours, additional for over 4 hours
$1800/day for trial
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $150/hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250 up to 4 hours
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $1800/day. additional expenses for travel outside of metro area.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel & hotel fees- $700 overnight
Rush request -$300 surcharge
Available Upon Request