Dr. Harris is a board certified anesthesiologist in Miami, FL. He treats both adult and pediatric patients, as he has a sub-specialty board certification in pediatric anesthesiology. He has been in academic practice for over 20 years, and has served as an expert witness for over 10 years.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD, MBA. Board certified in anesthesiology and pediatric anesthesiology by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Anesthesiologists, Florida Society of Anesthesiologists.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: 20 years of academic practice at the University of Miami / Miller School of Medicine. Faculty member of the Difficult Airway Course: Anesthesia.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 25
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: airway management, obstetric anesthesiology, general anesthesia.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 90
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 10
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 4
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2017
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $750
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $3000 per half day, $5000 per full day.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel billed at $125/hour.
Available Upon Request