Dr. Felman has been in Family Practice for 32 years. He is experienced in both plaintiff and defense review, deposition, and testimony for evaluation of medical malpractice. He is available for evaluation of Standard of Care for Family Practice, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Felman is currently a member of the Clinical Faculty at UCLA School of Medicine.
- Family Practice/Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Medical Doctor, Board Certified in Family Practice
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Association of Family Practice
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: n.a.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 100+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Family Practice
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 80%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 20%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 45 - 50
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: July, 2002
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 15
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 15
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 25
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Record Review and Patient Evaluation
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 300.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 300.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 500.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 1500.00 per half day
12770 High Bluff Dr., Suite 380
San Diego, CA 92130
16168 Beach Blvd., Suite 262
Huntington Beach, CA 92647