Dr. Desiree Williams, PT, DPT is Chief Executive Officer, Owner, and Administrator of a Medicare-Certified Home Health Agency accredited by ACHC as well as a Mobile Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy business.
Desiree oversees the training of all of our staff, leads our Quality Improvement program, educates our staff on OASIS and Medicare compliance, and is responsible for all day-to-day operations.
Licensed PT with 8+ years experience in Outpatient Therapy/Home Health, working primarily with geriatric, orthopedic, and neurological populations.
Previously worked as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Therapy at Hampton University, teaching Kinesiology, Test & Measurements, and Community Health.
- Hospital & Medical Ethics
- Medical Billing
- Medical Credentialing
- Medical Fraud
- Medical Records
- Medical Staffing
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Owner, Chief Executive Officer & Administrator of Home Health Agency; Doctor of Physical Therapy-Active License in CA and GA (previously licensed in VA); LSVT BIG! Certified
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Therapy, Hampton University-Courses include PHT 611-Basic Skills in PT, PHT602- Kinesiology, PHT 604-Tests & Measurments
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $300 (4 hour minimum)
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Overnight travel required ($3500 per day on site);
COVID testing ($100 per test);
Administrative staff time ($100 per hour);
Copies ($0.10 per pate)
Available Upon Request