Mr. David H. Paige, Esq.
Mr. Paige is a national insurance industry and legal fees expert with over 30 years of experience as an insurance coverage expert, bad faith expert, insurance agent and broker liability expert, and an expert on collateral agreements, brokerage agreement, and Lloyds placements. He has been qualified by state and federal courts as a testifying expert. Mr. Paige often has the ability to turn around opinions quickly. He has many years of experience as an insurance broker, an insurance coverage attorney, published author, speaker, insurance executive and recognized authority on insurance claims disputes, insurance brokerage and agency procedures, practices and standards. He has advised the insurance industry and professional associations on a national basis and served as an expert in a number of litigations. He is also an insurance arbitrator, and available for mediation of insurance disputes.
Mr. Paige is also a qualified assessor for Government Excellence programs, and a Fellow of the Business Excellence Institute.
Because he works efficiently and electronically, rapid study and turnaround is possible. he does not charge for national travel.
He has excellent references available upon request.
- Bad Faith
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Insurance Adjuster
- Insurance Agent/Broker
- Insurance Customs & Practices
- Legal Fees
- Liability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: States previously licensed as an Insurance Producer: NY, NJ
Attorney License: New York State Bar
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Association of Corporate Council
Council on Litigation Management
American Bar Association
NY City Bar Association
Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Please refer to CV
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Insurance coverage, Legal Fee Disputes, Property insurance issues, Liability insurance issue, health insurance issues, buy-sell disputes, bankers bonds, D&O insurance, entertainment insurance, wholesale insurance practices, collateral agreement disputes, insurance agency and broker customs and practices, claims practices, life insurance claims, disability insurance claims, Lloyds placements, bad faith practices
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: Over 15 times
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Over 10 times
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Over 20 years
Ted Trief, Esq.
Trief & Oak
Robert Corn-Revere | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
1919 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 800 | Washington, DC 20006
Tel: (202) 973-4225 | Fax: (202) 973-4499
Email: email@example.com |
TIM E. ALLEN
Attorney / Director
BENNETT BIGELOW & LEEDOM P.S. | BBLLAW.COM
601 Union Street, Suite 1500
Seattle, Washington 98101-1363
T 206.622.5511 F 206.622.8986
Attorney at Law
EVANS | PETREE PC
1000 Ridgeway Loop Road, Suite 200
Memphis, Tennessee 38120
Phone: 901.525.6781 | Direct: 901.521.4587
Fax: 901.521.0681 | Direct Fax: 901.374.7496
R. Lawrence Ward
Attorney At Law
Twelve Wyandotte Plaza, 120 West 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Tel: 212.858.1783 | Fax: 212.858.1500 | Mobile: 646.236.6606
1540 Broadway | New York, NY 10036-4039
Matthew L. Warren
LATHAM & WATKINS LLP
233 South Wacker Drive, Suite 5800
Chicago, IL 60606
Direct Dial: +1.312.777.7031
Matthew P. McGuire
ALSTON + BIRD LLP
3201 Beechleaf Court, Suite 600
Raleigh, North Carolina 27604-1500
Elizabeth Callaghan Flanagan, Esq
Purcell Mulcahy O'Neill & Hawkins, LLC
One Pluckemin Way
PO Box 754
Bedminster, NJ 07921
Phone: (908) 658-3800 Ext 6721
TJ Moffett, Esq.
Moffett Law Firm, PLLC
401 North Main Street
Amory, Mississippi 38821
Michael D. (“Mike”) Snell
116 E. Military Road
P.O. Box 1280
Marion, AR 72364