Let our physician-led team select a top-tier university Professor with Board-Certification in Critical Care. When your case demands authoritative answers, CRITICAL CARE EXPERTS secures the nation's leading Critical Care expert witnesses.
Our Board-Certified university experts have full-time medical practices, publish in major Critical Care journals, and treat the most challenging Critical Care cases in the world. They work in both medical and surgical ICU settings. They not only know the standard of care --- they define it. Save time and money by working directly with a true expert whose commitment is to the facts of your case.
CRITICAL CARE EXPERTS handles ALL areas of Critical Care (Medical and Surgical ICU) litigation including:
• Respiratory failure and ventilators
• Complex infections (Pneumonia, MRSA, Meningitis, UTI/Urosepsis)
• Septic shock
• SIRS (Systemic Immune Response Syndrome)
• Renal failure
• Intentional or accidental drug overdose
• Cerebral anoxia
• Pulmonary embolism
• Pediatric Critical Care
• Head trauma
• Bleeding and clotting disorders
• ITP (Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura)
• Anemia and blood Product transfusion
• Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (DIC)
• Diabetes and Diabetic Ketoacidosis (DKA)
• Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic Nonketotic Syndrome (HHNS)
• Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome (MODS) or Multisystem Organ Failure (MSOF)
• Central lines
• Nasogastric tubes
• Foley catheterization
Regardless of the specialty or situation, CRITICAL CARE EXPERTS will hand select a nationally recognized Professor of Medical or Surgical Critical Care uniquely experienced with the particulars of your case. Most cases are handled with a single retainer that covers the initial case review and opinion. There is no fee until and unless you approve the expert, and we typically present the first candidate within 5 business days.
Please call (877) 670-7819 to speak directly with a Board-Certified physician on our staff. There is no charge for the initial phone consultation and we will outline a strategic plan for moving forward.
Areas of Expertise
- Critical Care Medicine
References upon request.