Dr. Rosenberg is a highly experienced user interface and human factors expert with extensive expert witness experience specializing in user interface design, human factors, software engineering, virtual reality, augmented reality, and GPS.
Dr. Craig Rosenberg has worked on many cases and advanced engineering projects for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies including Google, Samsung, Amazon, Boeing, BMW, IBM, Disney, Uber, Lyft, Huawei, Nintendo, Dell, AT&T, Zillow, Motorola, BlackBerry, Ericsson, LG, Sony, HTC, Mattel, United States Army and Air Force, Federal Aviation Administration and many others.
Dr. Rosenberg has been retained over 125 times, has testified at 8 trials in both State and Federal courts, testified at 47 depositions, and has written over 120 expert reports and declarations.
Dr. Rosenberg specializes in software engineering, user-centered design, information and software architecture, user experience, systems engineering, object-oriented analysis, complex systems, virtual reality, augmented reality, GPS, and modeling and simulation.
- Cell Phones
- Design Engineering
- Human Factors
- Industrial Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Trade Secrets
- Transportation Engineering
- User Interface
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: B.S. Industrial Engineering, University of Washington
M.S. Human Factors Engineering, University of Washington
Ph.D. Human Factors Engineering, University of Washington
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Association of Computing Machinery
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
Human Factors Society
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Presented at a dozen conferences and at eight trials about user interface, human factors, and software engineering
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have worked on 127 cases for many high-profile clients including Google, Samsung, Amazon, BMW, IBM, Uber, Lyft, Huawei, Nintendo, Dell, AT&T, Zillow, Motorola, BlackBerry, Ericsson, LG, Sony, HTC, Mattel, and many others
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: User Interface, Human Factors, Software Engineering, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, GPS
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 55%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 45%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 47
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 9/11/23
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: On every one of the eight trials that I testified
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 8
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 13
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Patent Cases
Trade Secret Cases,
Software Development Cases
Expert Reports and Declarations
Source Code Review
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: I provide free consultations
I have worked for Alston & Bird, Baker Botts, Covington, Dentons, Finnegan, Fenwick, Fish & Richardson, Gibson Dunn, Greenberg Traurig, Hagens Berman, K&L Gates, King & Spalding, Knobbe Martens, Mayer Brown, Morrison Foerster, Orrick, Perkins Coie, Polsinelli, Quinn Emanuel, Susman Godfrey, and many others. References are available upon request.