FRAUD AND CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERT WITNESS | RETIRED FBI AGENT
During Colin's 25-year FBI career, he investigated crimes involving frauds and swindles which included securities fraud, bank fraud, bankruptcy fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement, immigration document fraud and healthcare fraud. His investigations required the examination of 1000’s of financial transactional records which included brokerage and bank statements. Colin is adept at recognizing inconsistencies in financial statements and the methods to adulterate, counterfeit, or fraudulently edit financial documents. He held position in the FBI to include Supervisory Special Agent - Financial Crime Squad, Assistant Inspector-In-Place, Internal Affairs investigator, SWAT Operator, Field Behaviorist (aka "profiler") and Special Agent Accountant. Colin has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia. Colin also has a Master of Business Administration from Northeastern University. Colin is a Certified Fraud Examiner as designated by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners as well as a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist as designated by the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists. Colin is a licensed California PI # 189242.
Expert Witness Specialties
• Wire/Mail Fraud (Swindle Schemes)
• Healthcare Fraud
• Securities Fraud
• FBI and Police Procedure
• Forensic Email / Cellphone / E-Discovery Review
• Divorce Valuation
Chronos Investigations serves Southern California with offices in Temecula, CA.
Call or email today for a free consultation | 1-833-277-8114 / email@example.com |
- Asset Searches
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Investigation
- Law Enforcement
- Private Investigators
- White Collar Crime
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, California Licensed Private Investigator
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists, California Association of Licensed Investigators, Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: See website at: https://chronosinv.com/media
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 5
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Fraud Investigation (Embezzlement), Medical Valuation, Fraudulent Conveyance, Embezzlement, and Aircraft Business Assessment.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 5
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 5
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Fraud Investigation, Referral to Law Enforcement, Valuation, Testimony
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $325
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $325
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $425
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $425
Available Upon Request