Court Certified (Federal, State, Military, US District, Civil & Aviation) Audio, Video, Computer, Cell Phone & Cell Tower experts. Full-time labs available 7 days a week.
Since 1980. Cutting edge state-of-the-art equipment with top of their field Experts. Experts have a minimum of 20+ years full time professional experience in their field.
We strive to stay years ahead of government agencies with our technology.
Have worked in 23 countries and daily have cases throughout the USA.
We work with all types of Law Firms, Agencies, Insurance Companies, US Military, both Defense and Prosecution as to us:
"Data is Data and takes no side."
- Cell Phones
- Computer Security
- Electronic Discovery
- Lighting & Illumination
- Sound Engineering
- Wireless Technology
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: All of our experts have at least 20 years full time experience in their field.
Audio & Video: Bryan Neumeister 39 Emmy Awards for audio and video technical work spanning 37 years.
Audio: clarification, authentication and analysis, Video: clarification,analysis & authentication. Voice recognition.
Cell Phones & Towers: Matt Erickson has worked years in IT for major companies. Matt excels in code writing and decryption.
Has worked worked daily on cell phone and computer cases at USAForensic,LLC. Since 2016. We work on a 7 day a week basis.
Computers: Matthew Erickson has coded and run IT for some of America's largest companies. He constantly writes custom codes for jobs. Specialties include decryption and recovering deleted data as well as data conformation of documents and files.
Case Manager Susan Sorg has a degree in criminal science from ASU. She has worked with Mr. Neumeister since 1982.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: IEEE-AES-IPVM-DLA-SAMs-PANEL-NATAS-ASCAP-BMI.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Too long to list. For a partial listing, please visit our website @ www.USAForensic.com and click on a respective department.
Teaching includes special training for various federal agencies' cellular divisions, Audio Engineering Society, various BAR associations and attorneys groups such as "inns of court" -etc.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No- on the other hand we have commendations.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 1000's literally in the past 40 years between our team. Would not know how many times we have taken the stand. Currently we have cases in 11 states and on 4 continents. I have worked in 23 countries on technical assignments.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: By both Prosecution & Defense at State and Federal levels. : (data is data and takes no side)
State, Federal, Military, Civil, US District Court Certified.
Audio forensics, Voice recognition, Video forensics, Cell Phones, Cell Towers, CDRs, Computer and Aviation.
We have had "Police cell tower tracking data" as a whole dismissed as "junk science" in US Federal & Military court in a Daubert motion.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Have no idea after 39 years.
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: last week
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: We are Certified to testify in US District courts, Numerous State courts, Federal court, US Military & Civil court, Daubert & Frye
We have never been disqualified in 39 years.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Often. Our team currently has on average 80+ cases waiting to go to (or in) trial at any given time.
Depends on the month as to how many times we have court related testimony.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 40 years.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Computer forensics, mobile device, cell tower forensics, audio & video forensics, clarification and authentication. Photographic forensics.
We try to stay 4-5 years ahead of anything most Federal Agencies are doing with the latest in gear updated weekly.
Daubert Motions: We have had "Police cell tower tracking data" as a whole dismissed as "junk science" in US Federal & Military court.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: We do not charge to consult as we must find out what is involved in a case and recommend a course of action.
Our business is a word of mouth business. Both sides of the aisle know we deal in Data, not speculation. In order to find out chain of custody and what is to analyzed in a case, we do not charge for consultation.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $275 an hour flat. No hidden extras. That includes all manpower and equipment. You will always deal with our 20+ year experts, no middle persons.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $275 an hour. That does not include travel.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $275 an hour. That does not include travel. Minimum are 10 hour days on the road. We work In 10 hour blocks - $2,750 non refundable retainer. We provide all materials such as hard drives and replication in our hourly rate. No nickel and dime extras.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: All fees are flat hourly $275 an hour. We are booked constantly so if we are not charging Lab rates, we could be in the lab working on another project. Time is Time. There are no copy or replication fees for standard court use. All included.
Available Upon Request