PRESIDENT/CEO FOR THREE COMMUNITY BANKS, FORMER HEAD OF BILLION DOLLAR PLUS LENDING UNIT FOR INTERNATIONAL BANK - EXPERT IN BANKING, COMMERCIAL LENDING, MORTGAGE LENDING,CONSTRUCTION LOANS, CREDIT REVIEW & PROCEDURES, COMPLIANCE, LOAN WORKOUT, CORPORATE GOVERNANCE AND REGULATORY MATTERS. BASED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA, BUT WILL TRAVEL NATIONALLY.
Areas of Expertise
- Automobile Dealerships
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Valuation
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Juris Doctorate, Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark School of Law
Member of California, Utah and Hawaii Bar Associations
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Former Director, Western Independent Bankers Service Corp.
American Bankers Association
Mortgage Bankers Association
Homebuilders of America
Council Member, Boy Scouts of America
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Assistant Professor, Brigham Young University
Speaker, Mortgage Bankers Association
Featured speaker at various industry groups
Panelist, Meet the Money
Speaker, Hotel Finance & Investment
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 20+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Banking
Commercial Real Estate
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 20+
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: April 2013
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 10+
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 6+
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Since 2003
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Expert Witness Work
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $375, depending on the matter and length of engagement
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $375
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $435
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $435
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Out-of-Area Travel Expense
Copy Fees - 10 cents per document
References upon request.