Dr. Goldstein is an experienced, actively practicing periodontist who received his specialty training at the University of Pennsylvania. He is licensed in MA and NY and is Board Certified in both the US and Canada. He has placed thousands of dental implants during his career. His academic appointments include 15 years as an Assistant Clinical Professor at Yale University School of Medicine. He is an excellent writer, an articulate speaker and an experienced teacher. He understands both patients and dentists.
Areas of Expertise
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: DMD (University of Manitoba); Certification in Periodontics (University of Pennsylvania); licensed to practice in NY, MA and CT; Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology; Fellow, Royal College of Dentists (Canada).
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Academy of Periodontology, American Dental Association, Cape Cod District Dental Society, Massachusetts Dental Association, American Board of Periodontology, Royal College of Dentists
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Assistant Clinical Professor, Yale University School of Medicine
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Approximately a dozen
References upon request.