Amy Dibble is a highly experienced nurse practitioner with years of primary care and internal medicine experience in addition to perioperative medicine experience. Nurse practitioners are medical providers who function similarly to physicians. Her mission is to provide accurate and thorough assessments of medical cases so that her clients can make the best informed decisions about their cases.
- Family Practice/Family Medicine
- Medical Malpractice
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: University of California, Davis. BS in Biology, 2008
Samuel Merritt University. BS in Nursing, 2010
Samuel Merritt University, MS in Nursing, 2013
Nurse practitioner license in California and New York
Registered nurse in California and New York
AANP Board Certified
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 400
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 2400 per day
Available Upon Request