Alan W. Zajic is a board certified security and surveillance Forensic Security Consultant with over 35 years of practical experience whose primary expertise is gaming and casino operations and nightclubs throughout the United States. He possesses an unparalleled knowledge of issues involving litigation in gaming environments along with a clear understanding of the processes involved in discovery and expert testimony. CV and references available on request.
Areas of Expertise
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Casino & Gaming Industry
- Hotel Security
- Inadequate/Negligent Security
- Parking Lots/Garages
- Police & Penal
- Premises Liability
- Retail Security
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Certified Surveillance Professional (CSP), International Crime Prevention Specialist (ICPS)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASIS International, International Association of Professional Security Consultants, International Association of Certified Surveillance Professionals, International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners, American Gaming Association
References upon request.