I am a retired LAPD Lieutenant with thirty years of Law Enforcement experience. Currently I am available for police defense, security operations, criminal investigation analysis, tactical analysis and undercover tactics use of force and deadly force. I do accept plaintiff cases, but only after initial review and consultation, which is always at no cost. I can and will travel, both domestically and internationally, if the case requires it.
I have a large range of experience and expertise. They are as follows: Police Use of Force, Officer Involved Shootings, Police Labor- hiring and retention and termination ( including Brady issues) homicide and other complex investigations including, criminal conspiracy, assault, robbery, kidnap for ransom, extortion and murder for hire. As a former private security company owner I am well versed in labor laws, training requirements and premise liability.
Areas of Expertise
- Crime Foreseeability
- Deadly/Excessive Force
- Law Enforcement
- Police Procedures
- Private Investigators
- Security Management
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Police discipline and Internal Investigations
Homicide, Kidnapping, Complex Felony Investigations
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 100 plus
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: June 2018
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, Rule 26, on scene evaluations, report reviews
Available Upon Request