Neurology Legal Consulting is a comprehensive service offering expert neurological consultation and testimony. Our team, led by Dr. Abhi Kapuria and Dr. Ovais Inamullah, both double board certified practicing Neurologists, is committed to providing unbiased evaluations that are customized to meet the specific legal requirements of your case.
Dr. Kapuria, who completed his medical school at Emory University School of Medicine, serves as a Director of Physician Development and is also an adjunct professor at the University of North Carolina. Dr. Inamullah has a track record of providing testimony and record review in numerous medical cases. Both doctors completed their residency and fellowship at Duke University Hospital.
Our doctors bring a wealth of experience from academic, private practice, and telemedicine platforms, and have subspecialty expertise in managing a range of conditions such as traumatic brain injury, concussion, spinal cord injury, stroke and vascular Neurology, seizure disorders and epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS), Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and headache disorders.
We are flexible with scheduling and are open to travel as needed. We hold licenses in multiple states including AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MD, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI.
- Brain Injury
- Critical Care Medicine
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Trauma Surgery/Trauma Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Director of Physician Development
Director of Graduate Medical Education
Adjunct Professor UNC
Fellowship: Clinical Neurophysiology, Epilepsy from Duke from Duke University Hospital
Fellowship: Vascular Neurology from Duke University Hospital
Residency and Internship in Neurology/Internal Medicine at Duke University Hospital
Medical school: Emory School of Medicine
BA Psychology, Neuroscience, Philosophy: Washington University in St. Louis
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: AAN American Academy of Neurology
WSO World Stroke Organization
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct Professor with University of North Carolina
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NO
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 8
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Reports, consulting
Available Upon Request