• Fiduciary duties and responsibilities associated with the management of investment portfolios in trusts and estates, retirement plans, individual investor portfolios and foundations
• Experience includes expert reports, damage calculations and testimony with respect to trustees of private trusts (including bank trust departments), beneficiaries of private trusts, retirement plan participants, retirement plan fiduciaries, investment advisers and individual investors
Areas of Expertise
- Stocks & Bonds
- Trusts & Estates
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Certified Public Accountant, Attorney (inactive), Juris Doctor (George Washington University, with honors), Master of Business Administration (University of Dayton), BA (accounting, Ohio University), Accredited Investment Fiduciary Analyst, Registered Fiduciary
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (Litigation Support Committee, Personal Financial Planning Committee)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Numerous presentations on the Uniform Prudent Investor Act to Bar Associations and Estate Planning Councils
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 59
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 75%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 25%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 28
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: December 2016
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 5
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 11
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 18
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: reports, damage calculations, testimony
Available Upon Request