I am a board certified Vanderbilt trained neurosurgeon with 30 years of
clinical practice in traumatic brain injury, spinal trauma and complex spine surgery.
I have ample experience with personal injury, case analysis, strategy consultation, medical malpractice deposition and trial experience.
I have balanced my credibility through defense work with national defense firms in IME’s and Second Medical Opinions for Workers Comp.
My clients are nationwide and enjoy the prompt turnaround time and sharp concise analysis.
- Brain Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Spine Surgery
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Vanderbilt University Medical Center 1988-1995 Neurosurgery Residency
University of South Carolina School of Medicine 1984-1988 MD degree (Magna Cum Laude) Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Congress Of Neurological Surgeons
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: Never
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Hundreds
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Neurosurgery
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50 %
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Over 250
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Last week
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: Over 250
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: Over 20
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Twelve
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Medical File Review
Personal Injury Second Opinion for causation
Independent Medical Examination
Workers Comp Second Medical Opinion
Medical Malpractice Case Analysis
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $600/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $600/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $3600 for 2 hour reserved time slot.
$4600 for 2 hour video deposition
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $10,000 for all day block
100% refund if cancelled 7 calendar days prior to the first day of the scheduled trial.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Air travel , if needed, not included in deposition or trial fee.
Available Upon Request