Dr. Ptak is an Emergency Radiologist with additional qualification in Neuroradiology providing litigation review services since 2003. His goal is to provide a fair, accurate and complete review of diagnostic imaging and imaging services in all cases, with an emphasis on those involving trauma and acute presentation.
Areas of Expertise
- Brain Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Nuclear Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD (Albany Medical College - 1990)
PhD Nuclear and Radiochemistry (Rensselaer Polytechnic Inst - 1987)
MPH (Harvard School of Public Health - 2000)
Medical License in MA (NY & ME currently inactive)
Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology with Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Diplomate of the American College of Radiology
Fellow of the American Society of Emergency Radiology
Senior Member of the American Society of Neuroradiology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Human Neuro Science and Behaviour - Harvard Medical School
Patient Doctor 3 - Harvard Medical School
Physical Sciences 3 - Energy and Waves - Harvard College
Inorganic Chemistry - Harvard College
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Since 2003
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting. Medical record and imaging services review.
References upon request.