The Expert Institute connects attorneys with highly specialized expert witnesses for complex litigation matters. From medical malpractice to intellectual property, The Expert Institute delivers the scope of expertise litigators need to run their litigation practice.
Our network of 400,000+ experts consists of academics, industry specialists, and medical professionals not listed anywhere else. We have worked with over 3,000 law firms on over 10,000 successful expert engagements.
Areas of Expertise
- Bariatric Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Hospital & Medical Ethics
- Internal Medicine
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Trauma Surgery/Trauma Medicine
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: The Expert Institute maintains a vast network of 400,000+ expert witnesses across the globe. These experts consist of industry leaders, academic specialists and medical professionals.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: In addition to working with the world's leading experts, The Expert Institute maintains extensive relationships with the nation's Top 100 University Medical Centers and Top 1000 Trade Organizations.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: The Expert Institute has worked helped over 3,000 law firms connect with highly specialized experts on over 10,000 successful expert engagements.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Accounting, Accident Reconstruction, Appraisal & Valuation, Business, Financial & Marketing, Computers & Technology, Construction & Architecture, Employment & Vocational, Engineering, Environmental & Science, Family & Education, Forensic & Laboratory Testing, Security, Healthcare & Medical Services, Hotel, Food & Restaurant, Insurance, Law & Legal, Police & Penal, Real Estate
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50% Plaintiff
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50% Defense
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Expert Witness Services: Case Review, Independent Medical Examination, Deposition, Trial Testimony, etc.
References upon request.