Dr. Stuart Beeber is a Board Certified pediatrician who has been in private practice for over 35 years. He is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the New York Medical College. For the past 20 years he has reviewed pediatric malpractice cases for both plaintiffs and defense. He is available for general pediatric cases, and he has a special interest in Lyme disease and scoliosis.
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: B.A., Cum Laude, Rutgers University, 1964 (Phi Beta Kappa)
M.D., University of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine, 1968
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital, Northwell Health, Mount Kisco, NY
Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps, NY
Fellow - American Academy of Pediatrics
Board Certification - American Board of Pediatrics
Diplomate - National Board of Medical Examiners
Westchester County (NY) Medical Society
Westchester Academy of Medicine
Medical Society of the State of New York
Board of Directors – Oak Lane Child Care Center
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY
Preceptor and Small Group Leader, Foundation of Clinical Medicine, NY Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 1988-Present
Pediatric Internship & Residency, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 1968-1970, 1972-1973.
Private Pediatric Practice, Chappaqua Pediatrics, Chappaqua, NY 1973-2019
Pediatric Preceptor, Open Door Family Medical Clinic, Sleepy Hollow, NY-2019-
School Physician, Chappaqua Central School District, NY 1975-1986
School Physician, Pleasantville Central School District, NY 1977-2000
Medical Malpractice Case Reviewer & Expert Witness, 2000-Present
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: About 50
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Pediartrics
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 1
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: about 4 years ago
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 20 years
References upon request.