Dr. Richeimer is board certified in pain medicine, psychiatry, and anesthesiology. His areas of expertise are pain management, neuropathic pain, back pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (aka Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, RSD, CRPS), personal injury, pain medications and opioids (opiates), malpractice, psychotropic medications, nerve blocks, spinal injections and implants, and issues related to pain and suffering.
Areas of Expertise
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Pain Management
- Personal Injury
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology, April 1995, #25792
Diplomate, ABA with Subspecialty Certification in Pain Management, September 1996, #25792
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Psychiatry), March 1988, #30074
Medical License: California G51560
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Pain Society
American Society of Regional Anesthesia
American Academy of Pain Medicine
American Medical Association
California Medical Association
International Association for the Study of Pain
International Spinal Injection Society
Los Angeles County Medical Association
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Please see CV
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 100
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 100
723 Ocean Front Walk
Venice, CA 90291
Re: personal injury plaintiff
Robert Bleicher, Esq.
50 California St., Suite 2800
San Francisco, CA 94111
Re: Maritime injury defense
Jimmy Faircloth, Esq.
1535 Jackson St.
PO Box 12730
Alexandria, Louisiana 71315-2730
Re: improper procedure technique
Tom Gibilisco, Esq.
5902 Monterey Road #150
Los Angeles, CA 90042
Re: Hospital defense