Mr. Alexander has examined computers and mobile devices in response to civil and criminal proceedings, computer misuse investigations, security incidents, and e-discovery requests. He has over twenty years of experience in information technology and has worked as a programmer, network engineer, IT director, and IT security director. He has multiple publications and has presented at several conferences and workshops. He was a charter member of the (California) Central Valley High Technology Crime Investigation Association.
Services offered include computer and mobile device examinations, discovery review, assistance with discovery requests, analysis of opposing expert reports, and preparation for cross-examination of opposing experts.
B.S. in Information Technology
M.S. in Information Security: Digital Forensics
M.S. in Computer Science
EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
Magnet Certified Forensic Examiner: AXIOM (MCFE)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cell Phones
- Computer Security
- Electronic Discovery
- Information Technology
- Wireless Technology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct Instructor, Computer Information Systems - Cerro Coso Community College
Courses Taught: Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Introduction to Information Systems Security
Speaker - Chief Information Systems Officer's Association (Annual Conference)
Speaker - California Educational Technology Professionals Association (Annual Conference)
Speaker - California Community College Information Security Workshop
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Computer Forensics, Mobile Forensics, Computer Networking (IP addresses), Metadata, GPS location
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Computer and mobile phone forensic examinations. Review of discovery, including opposing expert reports, NCMEC Cybertipline reports, , warrant returns, and network/computer logs.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $300/hour.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300/hour.
Available Upon Request