Stephen H. Barkow, MD is a pain management physician and anesthesiologist. He holds boards in pain management (dual), anesthesiology, and emergency medicine. He is an experienced expert witness in both medical malpractice and personal injury matters. He is also an experienced life care planner and independent medical examiner.
Other qualifications include:
• Winner of multiple Awards
• Fellowship trained Pain Management Physician and Anesthesiologist in full-time clinical practice.
• 30+ years of clinical experience
• Significant academic and teaching experience.
• California QME, Experienced Independent Medical Examiner
• Certified Life Care Planner
• Experienced Expert Witness in medical malpractice and personal injury cases
• Experienced Life Care Planner
- Brain Injury
- Head & Neck Surgery
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Industrial Medicine
- Life Care Planning
- Long Term Care
- Medical Malpractice
- Pain Management
- Trauma Surgery/Trauma Medicine
- Wrongful Death
Available Upon Request