Double board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine, Assistant Professor of Anesthesia and Pain Medicine at Loma Linda University School of Medicine. 5+ years experience as expert witness and report writing.
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Medical Malpractice
- Pain Management
- Personal Injury
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spine Surgery
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD, BS, DEA, Medical Board of California, Fluoroscopy supervisor and operator, Qualifed Medical Evaluator state of California.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: North American Neuromodulation Society, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Society Interventional Pain Physicians.
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Invited lecturer for Physician Assistant students at Loma Linda University on chronic pain management including use of medications, modalities and injections.
Lecturer for Pain Medicine physician residents and fellows regarding basic fluoroscopic procedures and financial aspects of pain medicine practice.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Spinal cord stimulator, chronic pain
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: >15
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Within a few months
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: >3
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reports, exam
Available Upon Request