Dr. Singh is Professor Emeritus at Michigan State University. He has over 26 years of teaching and research experience in the areas of packaging, transportation, machinery, material handling and automation. He has assisted and testified in various law suits involving personal injury, product liability, intellectual property and loading and unloading of transport vehicles. He has testified in over 100 cases. See www.spsingh.com for a list of published work.
Dr. Singh is President of Packaging Forensic Associates. He has consulted for US DOJ, DOT, FAA, World Bank, NASA, and various Fortune 100 companies.
Areas of Expertise
- Accident Investigation
- Accident Reconstruction
- Labels & Warnings
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Ph.D., MS, BSc (Honors), CPP
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASTM, NIPHLE, IOPP, ASSE, IAPRI, ISTA
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Professor at Michigan State University in Packaging, Transportation and Material Handling for 26 years
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 400
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Packaging, transportation, patents and trademark, material handling
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40 to 60
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 40 to 60
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 100
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Feb 2015
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 50
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 3
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 27
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting and testing
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $500
References upon request.