Practicing physician for 18+ years. Currently in academic practice in the specialty of endocrine, diabetes and metabolism, with experience in both private and academic practices. Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine in both internal medicine and endocrinology. Assistant Professor of Medicine at Tufts University School of Medicine and University of Connecticut Health Center. Currently a Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology and a Fellow of American College of Physicians. Received medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine. Internship and residency completed at Long Island Jewish Hospital. Fellowship completed at Winthrop University Hospital. Specializing in all areas of endocrinology, including thyroid, diabetes, adrenal, pituitary, lipids, metabolism, and osteoporosis. Served as advisor to the Cardiometabolic Health Conference and Connecticut American Diabetes Association for 5 consecutive years. Have conducted dozens of lectures on various endocrine topics. Member of The Endocrine Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinology, American Diabetes Association, American Thyroid Association, American College of Thyroidology, and American College of Physicians. Has performed over 100+ chart reviews for plaintiff/defendant medical malpractice cases, as well as criminal and corporate cases. Can review all aspects of medical/legal cases for validity, research, interpretation of meaning, and recommendations for next steps in both endocrine and non-endocrine matters.
- Medical Malpractice
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: M.D. - Medical Doctor
F.A.C.E. - Fellow of the American College of Endocrinology
F.A.C.P. - Fellow of the American College of Physicians
Assistant Professor of Medicine - Tufts University School of Medicine
Assistant Professor of Medicine - University of Connecticut Health Center
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American College of Physicians
American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist
American Thyroid Association
American Diabetes Association
American College of Thyroidology
The Endocrine Society
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Co-director endocrine fellowship at Baystate Medical Center, Springfield, MA - all areas of endocrinology
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 100+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Endocrine and Internal Medicine
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 75%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 25%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 3
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 2017
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reporting, testifying and depositions
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $600
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $6,000 per day
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel fees
References upon request.