Mr. Edwards has expertise in the areas of Human Resources, Compensation, Health and Retirement Benefits, HR Finance, Long-Term Incentive plans, calculation of economic damages, statistical analysis and modeling.
Mr. Edwards brings a diverse background and deep understanding of multiple areas of business through education and professional experience. His background in Finance and Accounting allows him to bring an analytical perspective to HR matters. Additionally, his technical knowledge of Information Systems and Data Science methods provides him the ability to tackle challenging data problems with a high degree of confidence.
The combination of his experience, technical knowledge, communication and relationship management skills makes him a unique find with the ability to opine on these various topics with the highest degree of credibility.
- Forensic Accounting
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Human Resources
- Labor Economics
- Lost Profits
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Masters in Business Administration, emphasis in Finance
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Four
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Front-pay, back-pay calculation,
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
Available Upon Request