Board certified by the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology ABPP/ABCN. Assistant Clinical Professor at the Semel Neuropsychiatric Institute - Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA. Over 20 years experience and 3000 examinations. Testimony in dozens of depositions as well as arbitrations, with Trial Testimony in LA, San Diego, Riverside, Indio, San Pedro and Orange Counties. Free travel (cost only) throughout the US with cases seen as far away as New York and Alaska.
Areas of Expertise
- Brain Injury
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Forensic Psychology
- Independent Medical Examinations (I.M.E.)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Sanity/Trial Competency
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Ph.D. Southern Illinois University, 1987
Intern West LA VA Medical Center, 1986-87
Board of Medical Quality Assurance Lic. PSY11042
Certified Am. Board of Clin. Neuropsychology, 1996
Faculty, UCLA School of Medicine 1997 - Present
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Am. Psych Assoc. (Div. 40 Neuropsychology)
Practice Committee of Div. 40 1996-1999
American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
International Neuropsychological Society
National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Currently: Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences in the Post-Doctoral Program in Clinical Neuropsychology at the Semel Institute, Geffen School of Medicine UCLA. I have given numerous talks to various groups over the years.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NO
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Approximately 200
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Clinical Neuropsychology
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Career long, Appoximately 40%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: Career long, Approximately 60%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 28
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: 08/11/05
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 6
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 10
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 15, but with increase in last 5 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Record Review
Consultation and Reports
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 400.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: 400.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: 500.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: 1/2 Day: 2000.00
Full Day: 4000.00
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Clinical Examination: 289.00/Test Unit (40-50 min)
Travel (Expenses only, anywhere in the US; I see many cases throughout California and have traveled as far as Colorado and Alaska)
Gina Weihert, Esq.
Barry Bartholomew & Assoc.
701 N Brand Boulevard,Ste 600
Glendale, CA 91203
Robert Parris, Esq.
R. Rex Parris & Assoc.
963 West Ave. J
Lancaster, CA 93534