ChemStaff is the premier water chemistry consulting firm serving the global power industry. Our team recently supported one of the top U.S. law firms to achieve complete summary judgment victory in a $350M+ lawsuit relating to a steam turbine failure. ChemStaff experts have decades of experience working directly for leading utilities, water treatment companies, and OEM vendors in areas including performance improvement, corrosion mitigation, troubleshooting, failure analysis, root cause analysis, and corrosion mitigation.
ChemStaff tackles expert witness cases with technical rigor and attention to detail gained through years of nuclear industry experience. Our experts are located throughout the U.S. and include personnel fluent in Spanish. Let ChemStaff support your next case. Contact our Key Account Manager (Phil.Egebrecht@chemstaff.com) to arrange a consultation.
Areas of Expertise
- Chemical Engineering
- Failure Analysis
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: ChemStaff Experts have a full range of accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ACS, AICHE, ANS
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: ChemStaff experts are sought-after speakers for water chemistry, chemical treatment, power plant chemistry, program management, computer modeling, corrosion mitigation, fouling mitigation, chemical safety, and related topics. ChemStaff has personnel with college teaching experience and conduct training classes on power plant systems, chemistry, radiochemistry, and water treatment.
References upon request.