Since 2013, Dr. Kodaverdian has provided economic expert analysis and testimony in a variety of cases involving work-related accidents, personal injury, misleading advertisement, and medical negligence.
Author of several peer-reviewed journal articles, she has taught economics at the University of Southern California, UCLA Extension, 2U with London School of Economics, Jones Business School at Rice University, and Pomona College. She currently teaches courses in macroeconomics and microeconomics at Chapman University's Argyros School of Business and Economics. Dr. Kodaverdian has testified in arbitrations and depositions for multiple different cases, with a 100% track record.
Currently headquartered in Newport Beach, California, Dr. Kodaverdian provides services anywhere in the United States and internationally.
- Labor Law
- Lost Profits
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: BA in Economics with Honors - UCLA
MA in Economics - USC
PhD in Economics - USC
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, reviewing documents, creating expert report, testifying at arbitration, testifying at deposition, testifying at trial
Available Upon Request