Areas of Expertise
- Brain Injury
- Medical Devices
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD. WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE DETROIT
RESIDENCY: UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN ANN ARBOR
BOARDS: ABA-AMEICAN BOARD OF ANESTHESIOLOGY
CERTIFICATIONS ACLS,BLS,NRP,PALS, INTRAPERATIVE TRANSEOPHAGEAL ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: MICHIGAN SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIOLOGISTS
AMERICAN SOCIETY OF ANESTHESIOLOGISTS
MICHIGAN STATE MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: ASSOCITE PROFESSOR OAKLAND UNIVERSITY WILLIAM BEAUMONT SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
GUEST LECTURER UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN MEDICAL SCHOOL
MEDICAL DIRECTOR OAKULAND UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF NURSE ANESTHESIA
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NONE
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 3
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: ANESTHESIA MANAGEMENT
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 10
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 90
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 4
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: NOVEMBER 2020
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: DON'T UNDERSTAND, NEVER WENT THROUGH ANY SPECIAL PROCESS
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 4
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 30
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: ALL OF THE ABOVE + EXPERT TESTIMONY AND ,MERITORIOUS REVIEW+ RESEARCH
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $350/HR
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $300/HR
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $650/HR
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $2000 FIRST DAYS APPEARANCE $500/HR FOLLOWING DAY 1
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: AIRFARE, GASOLINE, MILEAGE,CAR RENTAL ,LODGING,MEALS GROUND TRANSPORTATION REIMBURSEMENT
Available Upon Request