Neal Bordenave, Founder and President of RiskPro Insurance Services, Inc., is a seasoned insurance and risk management professional with over twenty years of insurance industry experience. Excellent case evaluation, organization and communication skills. Exceptional demeanor in deposition and trail settings.
Areas of Expertise
- Aviation Insurance
- Bad Faith
- Business/Employment Insurance
- Insurance Agency
- Insurance Agent/Broker
- Insurance Customs & Practices
- Insurance Excess & Surplus Lines
- Insurance Fraud
- Liability Insurance
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelor of Science Business Administration, California State University - Chico
Juris Doctor, John F Kennedy University, School of Law
Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
Associate in Risk Management (ARM)
Associate in Claims (AIC)
California Insurance License's; Fire & Casualty, Life, Accident and Health
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Adjunct Professor, California State University - Chico
College of Business, Risk Management and Insurance
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: @50
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Insurance
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: @60
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: @40
References upon request.