Dr. Natalie Jones, PsyD, LPCC has specialized in correctional healthcare, narcissistic abuse/domestic violence, personality disorders, and African American mental health and diversity and equity inclusion for over 7 years.
She has 4.7 years of direct experience in working for the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Enhanced Outpatient Program including interviewing, intakes, inmates sexual assault interviews (Prison Rape Elimination Acts - PREAs), consulting with a multidisciplinary treatment team regarding inmate mental healthcare and substance abuse, suicide risk assessments, and counseling inmates. Dr. Jones has experience in working with developmentally delayed inmates. Dr. Jones has also done biopsychosocial assessments for the Dept. of Parole, Pretrial, and the BOP in California through contract work. Dr. Jones has experience in consulting with attorneys and other mental health professionals. Dr. Jones has assisted attorneys since 2014 by providing consultations mental health and substance abuse as well as risk of reoffending.
With respect to narcissistic abuse and domestic violence, Dr. Jones has provided counseling and several lectures on the topic to professional organizations including the University of California at Berkeley, and has been interviewed several times on the topic. Dr. Jones also obtained a certified domestic violence counselor certification in 2014.
Dr. Jones is an advocate for African American mental healthcare, and has published a research study on psychological abuse in African American women. Dr. Jones has worked with organizations around diversity and equity inclusion including UCSF.
- Alcohol Abuse
- Community Mental Health
- Correctional Healthcare
- Emotional Trauma
- Forensic Psychology
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: 2015: PsyD - in clinical psychology. Obtained from the California School of Professional Psychology at Alliant International University San Francisco Campus
2008: MA - in clinical counseling psychology. Obtained from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology - Chicago Campus
2004: BA in psychology with a minor in criminal justice from University of North Carolina at Charlotte
LPCC license (LPCC1528) in California in 2014
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: APA
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: University of California at Berkeley: 2019 taught a seminar on narcissistic abuse. Have done several podcasts on the topic.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $400.00 per hour
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $500.00 per hour
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Per diem for non-local consulting $6500 (up to 8 hours/day) plus business class travel and accommodations
Available Upon Request