Monique Busch, PhD, ACSW, LCSW is available as an expert consultant / witness, or professional witness by virtue of her education, training, and experience in the field of child welfare. Dr. Busch has had a private clinical practice since 2007. She works with children, adolescents, and adults; individual, couples, families and/or groups.
Dr. Busch has over 20 years of experience in the child welfare field having worked as an administrator of a multi-service child and family agency; supervising the clinical and education teams. Prior to becoming an administrator, Dr. Busch was the Outcome Project Coordinator for IARCCA, Institute for Excellence, Inc., Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Busch has taught at the undergraduate and graduate levels since 1997. Dr. Busch has presented at local and national conferences, as well as provided consultation and training across the country.
Areas of Expertise
- Behavioral Science
- Child Abuse
- Child Custody
- Child Psychology
- Family Law
- Social Work/Social Services
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been retained as an expert on 25 plus matters over the past few years.
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: I have been retained as an expert in matters involving neglect and/or abuse oversight by the state public child welfare agency, as well as in matters where the state public child welfare agency has done all that was necessary.
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: I have been qualified by a court to give expert testimony in the three trials that I have testified in as an expert.
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: I have testified an an expert in court, twice.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: I offer consulting, review of materials, deposition preparation/questions, court testimony, questions of witnesses.
References upon request.