Serving as either an expert witness or a non-testifying expert consultant on matters of reputation, such as public relations, media relations, social media conversations, scandal and crisis communications and crisis management.
My reputation consulting practice for expert witness services is Reputation Consulting (www.Reputation-Consulting.com). Many of the topics on which I can be helpful are listed on that website and are also listed below in this profile listing.
Protecting and Restoring Reputation Quality
Reconstructing Reputation Quality
Effective Apology and Reputation
False Allegations and Reputation-and-Emotional Damage
False Allegations and Effectively Responding
Ethics and Reputation
Effectiveness of Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
More Ethical, Skilled Crisis Communications and Crisis Management
I am the specialist at Reputation Quality, a consultancy, advisory, coaching and communications services practice that helps successful individuals and organizations better examine and analyze opportunities, challenges and risks, to further build, protect, restore and reconstruct reputation quality.
I regularly write at Reputation-Specialist-Michael-Toebe.com and previously at Reputation Specialist Essays.
I have contributed insights, analysis and advisory for Public Relations Today, SmartBrief, New York Law Journal, Corporate Board Member, Chief Executive, Corporate Compliance Insights, Entrepreneur, Training Industry and Physicians Practice.
Interviewed by Forbes (twice) magazine (online), Training Industry and Idea Grove.
Ebooks on Amazon: "Your Reputation Signature: What It Is, Why It Matters and How to Protect, Restore and Reconstruct It" and "On Apology, What We Can Learn and Do Better."
- Entertainment & Media
- Public Opinion & Survey Research
- Risk Management
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: B.A. in communications - public relations
Certificate - Conflict Consulting
Certificate - Conflict Resolution
Certificate - Negotiation and Leadership: Difficult Problems and People
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Speaking: Conflict Resolution
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: This is a new service I am offering as of late May, 2021
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Reputation
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: Once
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Once (matter of defamation, before I joined JurisPro)
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Maybe seven to eight years ago.
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: This is a new service I am offering, as of May 2021
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Research, analysis, situational consulting, ongoing advising, expert witness
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: If acting as a non-testifying expert consultant on a retention agreement, $400/hour.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $400 per hour (updated, May 29, 2021), upon signing expert witness retention agreement and prepaying in full.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $500/hour (updated, June 3, 2021), prepaid...travel days are billed at $500/day, all fees and expenses paid before travel.
Financial responsibility, per retention agreement, is ultimate/financial duty of retaining counsel for travel day rate, preparation and deposition days and all costs/expenses associated with travel, lodging, transportation and anything necessary for providing my services. No out-of-pocket expenses, please, on my end.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $4,000 per day (updated, May 29, 2021), prepaid....travel days are billed at $500/day, all fees and expenses paid before travel.
Financial responsibility, per retention agreement, is ultimate/financial duty of retaining counsel for travel day rate, preparation and trial dates and all costs/expenses associated with travel, lodging, transportation and anything necessary for providing my services. No out-of-pocket expenses, please, on my end.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel arrangements and all expenses kindly requested to be handled fully by law firm so I can bill the lowest rate for my services.
This is a new service I am offering.