Dr. Tarlowe is board certified in both Colon & Rectal Surgery and General Surgery, with close to 15 years experience. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons.
Dr. Tarlowe maintains a full time private practice in White Plains, NY and New York City. He has reviewed and opined on dozens of cases, for both plaintiff and defense, including both medical malpractice and personal injury.
- General Surgery
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Board Certified in Colon and Rectal Surgery
Board Certified in General Surgery
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Fellow, American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
Fellow, American College of Surgeons
New York Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
Available Upon Request