Forensic/Litigation Support-Security: Case review, expert testimony, and consultation on security standards and best practices are all part of what we can offer as support to your legal matters. We can provide consultation in all areas of physical security, premises security liability/negligence with special expertise with victims of violent crime/workplace violence.
Forensic/Litigation Support-Law Enforcement: Case review, expert testimony, and consultation on Law Enforcement policy and procedures; including reviews of Officer compliance with SOP. We can provide consultation in all areas of the criminal justice process; with an expertise in high liability procedures, police misconduct, and internal reviews
Areas of Expertise
- Apartment/Condominium Security
- Crime Foreseeability
- Deadly/Excessive Force
- Hospital Security
- Hotel Security
- Inadequate/Negligent Security
- Law Enforcement
- Parking Lots/Garages
- Police Procedures
- Premises Liability
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Advanced Education: BA Social & Criminal Justice (Ashford University). AS Criminal Justice Administration (Miami-Dade College).
Professional Certifications: Certified Protection Professional, Certified Workplace Violence Prevention Specialist, Certified Healthcare Protection Administrator, Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: ASIS International
Leader's Excellence at Harvard Square
International Association of Healthcare Security & Safety
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Researcher and course developer for Workplace Violence. Developed program: Workplace Safety: Recognize and Respond to Aggressive Behavior (over 1000 students).
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No.
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Full service consultancy providing all aspects of Forensic consulting (document review, site inspection, interviews, report drafting).
Available Upon Request