MSE, INC provides on-going Expert Witness, Litigation Support and Mediation Services for cases requiring the expertise, education and experience of a Third Party Independent Licensed Land Surveyor. .
Our Principal, Stanley T. Gray, BS, PLS has provided support services for cases including accident scene documentation and analysis, photo analysis, slope analysis; dispute mediation, "standard of care issues", construction errors & omissions, encroachment and all types of Title, boundary and easement issues.
Responsiveness; in most instances we can respond and mobilize survey crews within 48 hours or less if required.
Past cases include historical boundary retracements, exhibit preparation from ground based or historical aerial surveys, HD 3d Scans and supporting legal services including mediation, deposition, testimony and appearances in a jury trial.
Color exhibits can be prepared and digital data and photos can be integrated to help clarify critical issues.
Our Principal holds a Bachelor of Science in Surveying and Photogrammetric Engineering from California State University at Fresno. That background, combined with over 26 years of personal day to day experience and the entire Meridian support team makes him uniquely qualified to assist in legal matters.
Areas of Expertise
- Agricultural & Animals
- Civil Engineering
- Mapping & Surveying
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelor of Science in Surveying and Photogrammetry from Fresno State, CA, Preofessional Land Surveyor in California, PLS 6784
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: California Land Surveyors Association,
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Boundary Laws Issues in California, May 2, 2008, Boundary Disputes; Resolving Client Conflict, Dec. 4, 2008
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Boundary Disputes
"I have worked with Meridian Surveying Engineering, Inc. for several years. They are true professionals in that they have competently and timely completed all jobs, whether on behalf of mutual clients, or in support of pending litigation matters as expert witnesses.
When I have needed additional information, the response has always been prompt and professional. In addition, I regularly teach easement and boundary continuing education seminars, and have been most impressed to see the entire Meridian crew in attendance. In short, I highly recommend Stan Gray and Meridian for surveying and engineering work."
Len Rifkind, Esq. — Feb 15, 2007