Real Property Consultants is a real estate valuation and consulting firm serving northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Matthew M. Magdziarz, MAI, a principal of the firm, has over 15 years of experience in appraisal, consulting and general real estate services. Mr. Magdziarz has experience appraising a wide variety of residential, land, commercial and industrial properties across northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin.
Our firm provides unbiased appraisal and consulting reports for clients that demand conclusions that are well founded in market reality and that are developed through quality analysis. While important in all valuation, this is particularly important in litigation.
Areas of Expertise
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker
- Real Estate Damages
- Real Estate Valuation
- Residential Real Estate
- Retail Real Estate
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Appraisal Institute MAI Designation, Certified General Appraiser License (Illinois/Wisconsin), Managing Broker License (Illinois)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Appraisal Institute, IRWA (International Right of Way Association) and CCIM (Affiliate)
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 12
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Commercial Real Estate / Residential Real Estate
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Four
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Two Years
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: twenty
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 8
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 6
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Real Property Valuation/Appraisal, Litigation Support and Consulting
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: 350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $300
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350
Thomas Lester, Esq.
Hinshaw & Culbertson, LLP
100 Park Avenue
Rockford, IL 61101
Thomas F. Lucas
33 N LaSalle Street, 14th Floor
Chicago, IL 60602-2610
Patterson Law Firm
One North LaSalle Street, Suite 2100
Chicago, IL 60602