Mary Beth Tomaselli, MD is a dedicated breast surgeon with over 30 years experience. Dr. Tomaselli is a graduate of Vassar College and Harvard Medical School. She also trained at Harvard, completing her internship and residency at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Ma. Her work has been published in multiple professional journals and magazines. She has served as Chief of Surgery at Coral Springs Medical Center (now Broward Health Coral Springs).
Dr Tomaselli developed and opened the first private comprehensive breast center in south Florida 30 years ago. She was the medical director of the facility which provided mammograms, ultrasounds, biopsies and breast cancer surgery and follow up until 2018 when she resigned to open her own private practice.
- Breast Surgery
- Medical Malpractice
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: MD Harvard Medical School
Florida license ME 49877
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
Available Upon Request