Alcohol Solutions, LLC and Maj. Mark Willingham provide litigation support, forensic consulting, and expert witness services in Dram Shop cases, Alcohol-Related Injury and Death cases, and other matters involving the sale, service and use of beverage alcohol throughout the United States. He also provides expert witness services pertaining to security of alcoholic beverage premises.
Maj. Mark Willingham is a retired state police commander and has more than thirty years experience regulating and providing assistance to the alcoholic beverage industry. He is a national expert in the field of Responsible Retailing. He specializes in review of and testimony concerning the development and implementation of effective policies, practices, training, and management systems concerning alcohol sale and service to intoxicated patrons, minors, premises security and other matters concerning retail businesses and social host environments.
Maj. Mark Willingham holds Bachelor and Masters Degrees and is completing a Ph.D. in Business and Corporate Security. Maj. Willingham was a Fulbright Scholar and is a Certified Public Manager. Maj. Willingham is a graduate of the FBI National Academy and served as the International President of the 17,000-member international law enforcement organization. Maj. Willingham has provided responsible retailing assistance to beverage retailers and state governments in over thirty states. Maj. Willingham co-directed the Federal government funded project Best Practices in Responsible Retailing and is the author of over two dozen articles and books.
www.dramshopexpert.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – 904 707 4400
Areas of Expertise
- Alcohol Abuse
- Alcohol, Drug & DUI Testing
- Bars/Lounges/Night Clubs
- Cruise Lines
- Driver Behavior
- Drug Abuse
- Hotel & Hospitality
- Liquor Liability/Dram Shop
- Premises Liability
- Restaurant Security
- Traffic/Highway Safety
- Wrongful Death
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: 28 years experience as a State Police Commander, BS, MBA, Certified Public Manager, Fulbright Fellow, FBI Academy. National expert and consultant.
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: FBI National Academy Associates
National Liquor Law Enforcement Association
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Presented hundreds of programs and presentations at national and state law enforcement, prevention, hospitality industry, and community focused conferences.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 50+
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Dram shop, premises liability, premises security, employee alcohol training, bar and restaurant business policy and practice, alcohol service standards, responsible retailing, and appropriate standards of care.
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 70%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 30%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 100+
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: Ongoing
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 5+
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 5+
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 6
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Litigation support
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $200.00. No charge for initial consultation.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: Approximatly 60 pages per hour.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $400.00 per hour.
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $200.00 Court testimony normally billed on an 8 hour basis.
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel expenses based on IRS guidelines.
Mr. Fred Tromberg
Tromberg and Kowalski
4925 Beach Blvd.
Jacksonville, Florida 32207
904 396 5321
Mr. Michael J. Curtis
Curtis Legal Serives, Inc
1701 Central Ave., PO Box 1455
Ashland, KY 41105-1455
606 324 5435