Since 1995, as a independent Doctoral prepared certified life care planner and practicing registered nurse case manager, I have received nearly 1,800 case management and legal referrals. I am immediately available to assist you with your case management or life care planning needs. I assess costs of resources and evaluate cost-effective strategies to ensure each individual will be at his or her full functional ability and or develop a life care plan reflecting those needs. Each life care plan is patient specific to their needs, while being sensitive to costs.
Areas of Expertise
- Legal Nurse Consultant
- Life Care Planning
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
Master of Science in Nursing
Doctorate in Nursing Research
Licensed Registered Nurse WI License #98044-30 Expires 2/29/2020
Certified Nurse Life Care Planner – CNLCP Certificate Number 1140797 Expires 4/30/2019
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Aurora Rehabilitation Program Development
2009- 2014 (Committee Dissolved)
Waukesha Area Safety Counsel (WASC)
Association of Rehabilitation Nurses
2009 to Present
Case Management Society of America – Milwaukee Chapter
American Nurses Association District WI16
American Association of Nurse Life Care Planners
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: None
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Unknown, but about 40 plus
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Life Care Planning
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: Greater than 20
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: September of 2018
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: All those that I have been retained
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 2
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 23 years
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Life care planning
Private case management,
Assist attorneys and other legal professionals interpret records and charts
Participate in client interviews
Identify, organize and analyze pertinent medical records
Prepare a chronology, timeline or other summaries of documentation in medical records
Conduct medical literature searches and assist in other research
Identify applicable standards of care in medical malpractice cases
Identify, screen and facilitate review by expert witnesses
Evaluate case strengths and weaknesses
Draft or analyze medical portions of legal documents
Evaluate causation and damages issues
Educate attorneys and clients regarding relevant medical issues
Identify plaintiff's future medical needs and associated costs
Participate in case management and case strategy discussions
Attend independent medical exams
Serve as a nurse expert witness
Perform cost of care estimates for long-term care treatment and catastrophic case management scenarios
Locate or prepare demonstrative evidence for trial
Assist with preparation for and support during deposition or trial
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $175.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $175.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $250.00
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $250.00
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel if needed at $175.00 per hour
Mileage at federal reimbursed rate
Available Upon Request