Dr. Drag is a board-certified neuropsychologist who provides independent neuropsychological evaluations and expert testimony.
In addition to her private practice, she holds an appointment as a Clinical Neuropsychologist at Stanford Healthcare and a Clinical Assistant Professor (Affiliated) at Stanford University School of Medicine. She has been licensed since 2010 and has conducted over 1,500 neuropsychological evaluations since that time.
She has specific expertise in traumatic brain injury through her work in the Stanford Concussion Clinic and multiple research publications and book chapters on this subject. She has published 24 journal articles (8 of which focus specifically on traumatic brain injury). She has published an additional 4 book chapters, including a 2015 chapter on long-term outcomes in traumatic
brain injury. Overall, her research has been cited over 900 times.
Dr. Drag graduated cum laude from Pomona College and earned her PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of Arizona. She completed a neuropsychology internship at the VA Ann Arbor and a two-year post-doctoral fellowship in neuropsychology at the University of Michigan.
She is a member of the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology and the National Academy of Neuropsychology.
Services provided include:
Independent medical examinations
Fitness for duty evaluations
NFL Concussion Settlement evaluations
FAA aeromedical evaluations
- Brain Injury
- Fitness for Duty Evaluation
- Independent Medical Examinations
- Personal Injury
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: PhD, Clinical Psychology (2008)
ABPP-CN, Board Certification in Clinical Neuropsychology (2015)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology
National Academy of Neuropsychology
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Mild Traumatic Brain Injury: Symptoms, Prognosis, and Treatment Recommendations
(PsyBar Webinar Series)
2019 Wine and Cheese Improve with Age – How Do Physicians Fare?
(Western States Regional Conference Supporting Physicians’ Well-Being Committees)
Assistant Professor, Director of Neuropsychology Area of Emphasis (Palo Alto University)
Biological Bases of Behavior: Biological Psychology
Neuropsychological Assessment I
Neuropsychological Assessment II
Integrated Test Batteries
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 40
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Traumatic Brain Injury
Fitness for Duty
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 80
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 20
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, testing
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $350/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $350/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $450/hr
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $450/hr
Available upon request