Kelly Bartlett specializes in a wide range of vocational rehabilitation consulting and expert witness litigation support services for various legal systems, private businesses, governmental agencies and the general public.
Kelly has more than twenty (20) years of direct service delivery of vocational rehabilitation counseling, evaluation, and consulting services in such venues of workers’ compensation, family law, personal injury, social security disability, long term disability, veterans’ administration, State Teachers’ Retirement System, federal workers’ Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs, State Department of Vocational Rehabilitation and more.
Kelly has been a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (Gold Standard) since 1994 and is nationally board certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Vocational Experts. Kelly currently serves as Past President of the California Chapter of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals.
Areas of Expertise
- Business/Employment Insurance
- Family Law
- Health/Medical/Disability Insurance
- Vocational Evaluation & Rehabilitation
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Wrongful Termination
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Masters of Education in Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Stephen F. Austin State University, Texas
Nationally Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) Certificate # 010486
Board Certified as Diplomate, American Board of Vocational Experts (D/ABVE)
Certified Disability Management Specialist # 07966
U.S. Dept. of Labor, Office of Workers' Comp Counselor Certificate # 13-454
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals (IARP) – Professional Member
IARP-California Chapter, Board of Directors: Past-President (2016-2017), President (2015-16), President-Elect (2014-15), Member-At-Large (2012-2013) and Education Chair (2012-2014)
Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society - University of Texas at Austin - Life Member
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: no
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 3,000+
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 40%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 60%
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: Since 1994
Available Upon Request