Katie Coe, MPAS, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant with over eleven years of clinical experience. Katie has an extensive background in diagnosing and treating psychiatric disorders including bipolar disorder/affective mood disorders, schizophrenia, psychosis, anxiety disorders including OCD and panic disorder, agoraphobia, ADHD, DMDD, ODD and depression, as well as treating those with opioid use disorder with buprenorphine. She has also trained under Dr. Georgia Ede and is proficient in nutritional psychiatry. She is actively treating patients. She currently resides in the state of Georgia, though has worked as a PA in Colorado and Texas as well. She is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Georgia Association of Physician Assistants and Association of PAs in Psychiatry. She graduated from Colorado Mesa University Magna Cum Laude.
- Addiction Medicine
- Drug Abuse
- Emotional Trauma
- Military Mental Health
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Undue Influence
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: Board Certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
Georgia Association of Physician Assistants (GAPA)
Association of PAs in Psychiatry
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Consulting, document review, report writing, testifying, psychiatric exams.
Available Upon Request