Dr. Keena brings over 15 years experience leading and conducting basic, applied, and advanced research. PhD from the University of Texas, licensed Professional Engineer in Texas, and a West Point graduate. Strives to delight clients by conquering challenges and delivering precise, reliable solutions to complex problems. Award winning engineer recognized for distinguished service across a broad spectrum of dynamic and diverse assignments. Technical and leadership experience in academic, government, and commercial venues, including Associate Director for Armaments at the Center for Innovation and Engineering (CIE) at the United States Military Academy, a world-class institution for leadership development and engineering education. Areas of academic expertise include Weapons Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Thermal-Fluid Systems, Heat Transfer, and Mechanical Engineering Design. Recipient of the Claudius Crozet Award for exemplary project advising and research collaboration and the Peter S. Michie Award for outstanding teaching and curriculum development. Gifted communicator respected for an ability to accurately present logical, credible, and scientifically valid analysis and results to a broad range of audiences.
- Automotive Engineering
- Combustion Engineering
- Failure Analysis
- Fire & Life Safety
- Firearms & Ballistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: PhD, Mechanical Engineering
MSE, Mechanical Engineering
BS, Mechanical Engineering
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Professor, USMA (West Point), Mechanical Engineering, Automotive technology
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: No
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 2
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Mechanical analysis, safety analysis, injury
Available Upon Request