Damages: Our damage measurement methods can determine the extent of financial loss and illegal accounting practices. Litigation support involves the quantification of economic damages pursuant to existing or pending litigation using accounting and auditing techniques. We have experienced competent staff who can compile information efficiently to assist in the calculation and documentation of any potential economic loss or damages.
Fraud: We use accounting and auditing skills to provide an analysis of financial records in conjunction with dispute resolutions, as well as fraud and theft investigation.
Valuation: Whether you are thinking of buying a new business or in the midst of a difficult divorce, the amount attached to the value of your business is important. We can provide useful and objective analysis to assist you in the valuation of any business in which you have an interest.
Bankruptcy: Filing for bankruptcy is a serious and involved process with many legal and tax issues. Our firm is familiar with the complexities of the bankruptcy filing system and can competently guide you through the process.
Expert Witness: Pending or existing litigation can result in the need for a qualified professional to present his/her opinion to support or oppose evidence submitted to the court. Our level of competence allows us the opportunity to function as expert witnesses in such cases.
- Business Valuation
- Forensic Accounting
- Franchise Valuation
- Intangible Assets Appraisal
- Lost Profits
- Medical Valuation
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: ABV - Accredited in Business Valuation – AICPA
CVA - Certified Valuation Analyst
DABFA - Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Accounting
FACFEI - Fellow American College of Forensic Examiners
CITP - Certified Information Technology Professional Designation – AICPA
CFE - Certified Financial Examiner
National Honors, November 1984 CPA Exam - Elijah Watt Sells Award(Top 100 scores in the USA)
State Honors, November 1984 CPA Exam - J. H. Cohn Award Nominee(Top 5 scores in New Jersey)
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: Member in good standing: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Member in good standing: New Jersey State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
American Board of Forensic Accountants
Member Beta Gamma Sigma - National Honor Society for Graduate Students
Member Omicron Delta Epsilon - National Honor Society for Economics
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Guest speaker on “Taking Care of Business” on WRNJ
Taught tax classes accredited for CPE to accountants
Presented new tax law changes to the Morris County Chamber of Commerce
Published in the Morris County Magazine “Mergers & Acquisitions: The Unromantic Side of Getting Married”
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 30
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Business Valuations, Personal Injury, Economic Loss, Fraud Investigation, Divorce, Minority Shareholder, Bankruptcy
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 50%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 50%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 5
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 12
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 5
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 10
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Business Valuation, Litigation Support, Economic Loss Reports, Personal Injury Loss, Lost Profits, Bankruptcy,
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $250
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $350
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $350
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel, court and deposition preparation time, parking, tolls, copy costs, postage & delivery, report costs, direct expenses
References upon request.