John Heinaman is a construction industry professional with over 60 years of experience, specializing in glass, aluminum facade systems and all aspects related to subcontracting the installation of building envelope facade materials.This background includes educational facilities, hospitals, office buildings, high-rise condominiums,hotels, casinos and up-scale residential homes. Experience includes being an employee, developer and owner of manufacturing and contracting businesses. Recent years have served to add value to the resolution and correction of building defects and providing consulting services to contract glazing firms, general contractors and developers. Litigation support services, including being an expert witness related to construction, are provided.
- Building Contractor Liability
- Construction Damages
- Paint & Coatings
- Scheduling Delay & Analysis
- Q: Please list your professional accreditations, degrees, licenses, and certificates granted:
- A: California Glazing Contractors C-17 License for 27 years
Nevada Contractors License Glazing C-8 for 20 years
Licenses in Arizona and Hawaii.
GCANV-Glazing Contractors Association of Nevada-Received the Honorable "Glass Man of the Year"
- Q: Please list your affiliations or memberships in any professional and/or industry organizations:
- A: NGA-National Glass Association (Vienna, VA) -Past Chairman of the Board and Board Member
CGA-California Glass Association (Sacramento, CA) -Past Chairman of the Board
SCGMA-Southern California Glass Management Association (Long Beach, CA) -Past President and Board Member
OCGA-Orange County Glass Association-Past President and Active Member
GCANV-Glazing Contractors Association of Nevada-Past President and Active Member
- Q: Please list any teaching or speaking experience you have had, including subject matter:
- A: Speaker / Teacher Events regarding Contract Glazing for major projects of risk and reward for estimating, sales, management and safety, NGA events nationally and regionally multiple locations, GlassBuild America events in Las Vegas or Atlanta, Glass Expo (North America & European), Glass Conferences multiple locations between manufactures and glazing contractor owners.
- Q: Have any of your accreditations ever been investigated, suspended or removed? (if yes, explain)
- A: NO
- Q: On how many occasions have you been retained as an expert?
- A: 17 occasions
- Q: For what area(s) of expertise have you been retained as an expert?
- A: Glass
Sliding Glass Doors
Curtain Wall Systems
Architectural Aluminum Finishes
Insulated Glass Units
Manufacture Design Defects
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the plaintiff?
- A: 65%
- Q: In what percentage of your cases were you retained by the defendant?
- A: 35%
- Q: On how many occasions have you had your deposition taken?
- A: 8 occasions
- Q: When was the last time you had your deposition taken?
- A: January 2022
- Q: On how many occasions have you been qualified by a court to give expert testimony?
- A: 1
- Q: On how many occasions have you testified as an expert in court or before an arbitrator?
- A: 2
- Q: For how many years have you worked with the legal industry as an expert?
- A: 4
- Q: What services do you offer? (E.g.: consulting, testing, reports, site inspections etc.)
- A: Expert Opinions
Solutions to Solve problems internally and externally of project to a organization
Job site Testing to Laboratory Testing
Observation Reports to Expert Witness Reports
RFP-Request for Proposal
Approvals and the authority for Approvals
Submittal Approvals to actual installation of completed work
Post Analysis Findings
Estimate vs actual
Delay Claims-Lost profits, Schedule and organizational deficiencies (The Principle and Their Agents)
- Q: What is your hourly rate to consult with an attorney?
- A: $325 USD
- Q: What is your hourly rate to review documents?
- A: $325 USD
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide deposition testimony?
- A: $325 USD
- Q: What is your hourly rate to provide testimony at trial?
- A: $325 USD
- Q: Please list any fees other than those stated above (E.g.: travel expenses, copy fees, etc.)
- A: Travel Expenses
Available Upon Request